Pinellas Recovers Mini Grants for Pinellas Arts Organizations
Creative Pinellas offers Pinellas Recovers mini-grants to arts organizations with operating budgets of $175,000 or less, that serve Pinellas County. The grants in the amount of $1,000 are intended to help organizations become stronger, more stable and positioned to grow by funding a specific operating need. Grants are funded through the National Endowment for the Arts American Rescue Plan.
Applications will be reviewed and funded on a rolling basis until all funding has been allocated.
READ DETAILED INFORMATION AND PROGRAM GUIDELINESREVIEW GUIDELINES HERE
APPLICATION DETAILS: This is a one-time grant. No match is required.
- Guidelines and application open: October 11, 2022
- Grant Period: October 12, 2022 – May 1, 2023
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS ROLLING UNTIL FUNDS ARE DEPLETED.
DIRECTIONS TO APPLY
- After clicking the “Apply” button above, you will be taken to the Creative Pinellas SM Apply webpage.
- From there, please choose to log-in under your organization’s SM Apply account.
- If you are a new user or do not have an “organization” type account, please select the “Register” button and apply as an “Organization.” Please note, this application will only accept registrations from “Organization” type SM Apply accounts.
- Once logged in, from your dashboard, select your organization from the top left dropdown.
- Next, select the green “View Programs” button. Next, select the “more” button under the “Pinellas Recovers Arts and Cultural Organiz…” box.
- After that, you may select the green “Apply” button. If the “Apply” button is not visible, please ensure you have correctly selected and logged in with your “Organization” type account.
- If you need further assistance, please contact us through the email.
Do you need a person to help you? Please connect with us – firstname.lastname@example.orgAPPLY TODAY
This project is supported in part by the National Endowment for the Arts. To find out more about how National Endowment for the Arts grants impact individuals and communities, visit www.arts.gov
Recipients have been selected for this grant. Congratulations!