Everything Your Organization Needs to Know About the Arts Summer Camp Grants
The Creative Pinellas Arts Summer Camp Grant was created to make it possible for young people (ages 5 – 18) in Pinellas County to have great arts and cultural experiences by attending a session of an arts summer camp at a camp provider in Pinellas County.
We consider a session to be a single program where the same campers attend without new campers joining during that period of time. Typically, a session is 3 – 7 days long, with some exceptions. Sessions are NOT the entire summer. Sessions are not overnight. Each applicant can only receive a grant for one session.
Qualified camp providers include non-profit arts organizations, nonprofit organizations that offer arts programming, community centers, libraries, and city or county programs open to the public who offer arts programming. While the participating organization does not have to be arts focused as their primary mission, in order to qualify, the specific camp being offered has to be primarily arts-related – not simply have an arts component (theatre, dance, photography, music, etc.) Each applicant can only receive a grant for one session.
Although we would like to fund everybody who needs financial support and every eligible program, our funds are limited. Additionally, funding is based upon applicants selecting your organization’s camp. So, it is possible that some organizations may not receive funding, and not all organizations will receive the full funding.Click Here for Arts Summer Camp Grant Provider Guidelines
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Sign up as a Provider as a 501c3, County, or Government organization with a qualifying Arts Summer Camp Session. Sign Up HERE
- We will send you a Digital Press Kit to promote the Arts Summer Camp Grant.
- Your Name and link will appear on the Arts Summer Camp Grant homepage.
- Applying campers may choose your organization and arts session.
- Your camp contact will receive an email when a camper has approval for a grant, which will include:
- Camper’s Name
- Camper’s Contact Info
- Camper’s Camp Session Name and Date
- Once you receive the email, you will need to connect with the Camper for Registration.
- Go to the Summer Camp Registration form and let Creative Pinellas know the camper is registered – Sign Up a Camper HERE
- The camper will attend the Arts Summer Camp Session.
- You can request funds for individual campers or multiple registrations at once.
- All requests must be placed no later than September 16, 2023.
- Creative Pinellas will pay invoices or requests for funds once:
- Camp starts
- You have confirmed camper registration
- Submit your invoice – HERE
DATES TO KNOW
- Applications open: March 1, 2023.
- Applications close: Once allocated funds are depleted or by August 11, 2023.
- Campers must attend programs between the end of school, May 25, 2023, and the start of the new school year, August 10, 2023.
- Invoices due from Summer Camp providers – September 11, 2023.
NEED MORE INFORMATION:
Email us at email@example.com
Arts Summer Camp Grant Forms
Submit Your Arts Summer Camp Grant Invoice for Funds Here
Are you a Summer Camp Grant provider ready to submit your invoice for funding? Click here! :)… Read More