Application Deadline: December 6
The Clearwater Arts Alliance is accepting applications for a part-time contract Arts Administrator. This position starts in January.
- Coordinate the organization’s day-to-day management, including Board development, advocacy
efforts, fundraising initiatives, membership program, marketing and community relations.
- Manage the yearly financial and legal requirements for this not-for-profit corporation, handle
filings, insurance and development of CAA’s annual budget.
- Coordinate preparation of Board meeting agendas, assist with committee initiatives and
keep Board minutes.
- Be part of the public face of CAA and network and collaborate with other art organizations.
- Serve at the direction of the CAA Board and assist in executing the CAA strategic plan.
- Expand funding base and revenue sources with CAA Board assistance.
Details and application instructions can be found here.