Creative Pinellas Office Manager
We are looking for someone to jump in with both feet, be highly present and own the Office Manager role.
The Office Manager will play a critical role in encouraging the smooth day-to-day operations of the Creative Pinellas office, gallery and arts incubator by ensuring that all processes and systems are running efficiently so that the team can masterfully do their art life-changing work. The position will focus on creating, maintaining and improving processes for Creative Pinellas programs, activities, facilities and events, overseeing the internal processes and procedures of the organization and working closely with everyone on the Creative Pinellas team, contributing to the work environment as an energized, positive place to be.
We are seeking a candidate who thrives on the challenge of managing multiple processes, excels at attending to details without losing track of the big picture, has a personable and effective communication style, and takes a proactive approach to problem-solving and quality improvement. This position is responsive to new needs, while creating and implementing repeatable success.
The Office Manager is in a key collaborative role, working directly with all members of the team, and reporting to the Strategic Initiatives Manager The Office Manager will also provide administrative support to the Executive Director and Board of Directors.
The Office Managers responsibilities will fall into the following Major Areas:
- Establish and implement logistics processes for events/facilities
- Communicate with county facilities management to address facility issues and questions
- Schedule the event, marketing, facility and office calendar
- Coordinate with the Creative Pinellas team, partners and stakeholders to oversee use of the facilities, payments, scheduling, etc.
- Establish and monitor SOPs/ Documentation
- Manage office supplies, office equipment needs, etc.
- Oversight of organization of common areas
- Help with set up and breakdown for meetings and events
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable for Creative Pinellas
- Oversight of accounts payable and receivable for events, facilities and grants
- Budget support
- Financial management documentation and reporting
- Audit documentation and reporting
- Grant documentation, administration and reporting
Board and Executive Director Care
- Provide administrative support to the ED and Board as needed
- Keep minutes
- Schedule Board meetings
- Keep Boardroom Diary
- Maintain, create and distribute Board documents and materials
- Respond to Board queries and requests for communication as appropriate
The ideal candidate:
- Is able to anticipate needs of the company; you foresee and solve for potential landmines
- Is a strong project manager and proactive problem-solver; you are always thinking two steps ahead
- Asks the right questions and approaches tasks thoughtfully
- Is organized and detail-oriented: the “small stuff” matters to you
- Double and triple checks details; and can be counted on to follow through
- Works well independently and in a team with a positive attitude, professional presence and exceptional customer service
- Has excellent interpersonal skills; ability to get along with diverse personalities; exhibits tact, professional attitude, maturity and flexibility
- Brings a positive “we-got-this attitude” with them every day
Required Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of experience as an Office Manager, Office Administrator, or Administrative Assistant in a professional, office environment
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of office processes and procedures
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) is required knowledge of Adobe, WordPress, a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University is highly preferred
- Physical Requirements – This position involves standing, walking and occasionally kneeling, bending and lifting to 30 lbs.
Are you interested in starting a career with Creative Pinellas?