Part Time Marketing/Martech Assistant
Creative Pinellas is looking for a part-time marketing martech assistant to join our team and to launch key, game-changing projects.
This position requires knowledge of and an interest in digital marketing technology, the ability to take a project and run with it, attention to detail, and a creative spirit.
In this role, you will be primarily supporting three exciting and groundbreaking digital marketing efforts with Creative Pinellas. These include:
- Arts Navigator, an innovative online visitor experience tool, currently in development that promotes arts events and venues in Pinellas County.
- New, Creative Pinellas website, set to launch in late spring or early summer of 2021, along with our updated brand.
- Membership engagement platform launch: An artist sales and support program featuring Virtual Galleries that provide a 3D gallery experience. Visitors wander through and engage with the artwork in a way that feels very natural and that offers a “You are there” experience.
In all three areas, you will work closely with the project leads to ensure that the projects are ready for launch, or expansion. Additionally, you will be responsible for ongoing quality control and coordination of the digital environments, ensuring and growing user engagement, evaluating user data, and driving growth and continuous improvement.
In this role, you will also provide support on an as-needed basis to the marketing team, and their efforts. This includes working on:
- Email marketing
- Social media
- Event marketing
- Vendor support
- List and event management
- Other marketing, promotions, and advertising activities
What We are Looking For:
- Connecting with an audience and delivering an amazing user experience is your thing. You are excited that digital tools can help us reach more and new people, and that the digital space can connect people with high quality arts experiences and opportunities in ways that have not been available in the past.
- You have a zest for and knowledge of digital platforms and marketing technology. You “love” finding the best new digital solution or hack to fulfill a marketing or communications effort. And once you find it, you can’t wait to try it and put it into practice.
- You are comfortable jumping right in and making things happen. You are thorough and focused and value research, analysis, and data-based decision-making. You may know how to code, but if not, you know how to are and are comfortable with app-builder tools. At the same time, you do your research.
- You pay attention to details. You focus on doing the important and careful work that building a content management system, database, or marketing campaign requires. You produce results and can stick with a project through the tiny details as well as the glamorous parts. Accuracy and deadlines are important to you.
- You have a strong ability to communicate effectively with many different people and audiences, a commitment to follow through and build effective working relationships.
- You understand basic marketing principles.
- This is a twenty-hour a week, staff/contract position. Occasionally, additional hours may be requested (but are not required).
- The position is primarily off-site at this time, due to the pandemic. Once the Creative Pinellas team returns to and maintains regular hours in the office, it will be a mix of on and off-site, in a manner consistent with other team members.
- At least 3 years working in marketing, PR, advertising, creative production, or digital marketing/digital channel building, etc.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to use Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and project management tools such as Monday (or other) marketing technologies like Hubspot, buffer, etc.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment. Experience with artists or with creative teams, and/or an appreciation of and interest in the importance of arts and culture is a plus.
- Marketing classes, digital marketing certifications, etc. would be ideal.
- A four-year degree is preferred but not required.
To Apply go to: