May 4, 2020 | By Gianna Pergamo
Goat Mermaid (Capricorn) – Collage Process Video
Artist Gianna Pergamo’s third collage time lapse video is ready to watch!
My third time-lapse collage video is done! This one starts at the initial cutting up of things and finishes with the finished product on canvas!
Here it is!
There’s no voice over, so here is what you are seeing in the video (note: there were even more steps in the collaging process, but I had to cut some things for brevity):
- -Cutting out goat head and torso
- Cutting new legs for goat and positioning them
- Drawing the shape of the mermaid tail
- Cutting up the fish and shaping it into a mermaid tail
- Painting the goat body and mermaid tail
- Adding scale details
- Adding details to the face
If you enjoyed that video, please subscribe to my YouTube channel! I will be starting to put out new videos regularly, now that I’ve figured out how to do it!
To see more of my work and to purchase, you can visit www.pergamopapergoods.com 🙂