May 6, 2020 | By Gianna Pergamo
Chihuahua Mermaid – Collage Process Video
Artist Gianna Pergamo’s fifth mermaid collage time lapse video is ready to watch!
My third time-lapse collage video is done! This one is super cute- a chihuahua mermaid!! This one starts at the initial cutting up of things and finishes with the finished product on canvas!
Here it is!
There’s no voice over, so here is what you are seeing in the video (note: there were even more steps in the collaging process, but I had to cut some things for brevity):
- Cutting out chihuahua head
- Attaching more body
- Cutting new front legs and attaching them
- Painting the legs and body so they all blend together
- Drawing and cutting out the mermaid tail
- Cutting out the mermaid tail
- Attaching the top fin
- Painting the mermaid tail
- Cutting out the mermaid
- Adding details to the fin and scales
- Adding details to the body
- Arranging fish on the canvas
- Painting the fish and adding them to the canvas
If you enjoyed that video, please subscribe to my YouTube channel!
To see more of my work and to purchase, you can visit www.pergamopapergoods.com 🙂