Creative Pinellas in Largo, Florida, is seeking a dynamic Executive Assistant to join our dedicated team in furthering their mission and commitment to the arts in Pinellas County. This is a part-time staff position. Our mission is to foster and sustain a vibrant, inclusive, collaborative arts community across Pinellas County.
The Executive Assistant directly supports the CEO in managing their schedule, internal and external communications, and board relations. The position works closely with everyone on the Creative Pinellas team, contributing to the work environment as an energized, positive place to be.
We are seeking a very efficient candidate who thrives on being organized and organizing others, who likes people and cares about problem-solving, and who is comfortable with scheduling appointments and responding to communications.
The Part-Time Executive Assistant roles include:
- Manage the CEO’s calendar and appointments
- Responsible for coordinating meetings, the CEO initiated activities
- Manage office supplies, office equipment needs, etc.
- Oversight of organization of communal areas
- Help with set up and breakdown for meetings and events
- Manage the CEO’s inbox
- Sort incoming email and other communications and prioritize for attention/response
- Ensure CEO follow-up or EA follow up as needed with communication
- Update and keep email box manageable
- Manage all key board communications
- Schedule board and committee meetings
- Keep board calendar
- Schedule committee meetings and support committee chairs
- Connect committee chairs, and other board members with team members as needed/appropriate
- Keep minutes
- Maintain, create and distribute Board documents and materials
- Respond to board queries and requests for communication as appropriate
- Act as liaison from CEO and Creative Pinellas to the board
The ideal candidate:
- Is organized and highly efficient with attention to detail.
- Is comfortable taking charge of scheduling and responding to email communications
- Is a good communicator and problem solver
- Likes working with people
- Is great at follow up
- Works well independently and in a team with a positive attitude, professional presence, and exceptional customer service
- Has excellent interpersonal skills; ability to get along with diverse personalities; exhibits tact, professional attitude, maturity, and flexibility
- Brings a positive “we-got-this attitude” with them every day
Required Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of Executive/Administrative Assistant in a professional office environment
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of office processes and procedures
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Physical Requirements – This position involves standing, walking, and occasionally kneeling, bending, and lifting to 30 lbs.Apply Now