Suntan Art Center in St. Pete Beach hosts a juried art market every Saturday, Sunday, in-season Fridays (January-April), and the occasional holiday Monday on the patio in historic Pass-A-Grille. They are currently searching for new artists to join their existing group of vendors at the Pass-a-Grille Art Market.
The purpose of this market is to provide local artists with a venue to sell their work and bring the beach community together in a beautiful coastal setting where they can find handmade treasures for home & heart.
The market is located on the patio in historic Pass-A-Grille between 9th and 10th Avenues on Gulf Way.
Guidelines for Acceptance:
- Original work of all mediums from artists, crafters and designers will be considered for acceptance.
- Original art work by the artist or reproductions of the artist’s original art work will be permitted. Artwork that has been created by another person will not be permitted.
- In order to maintain an eclectic experience for customers, one artist per medium and style will be accepted. Once a category has been filled with the maximum number of participants, the jury will close the category to new vendors.
- Vendors are not permitted to add additional product lines (outside the products described on their market application) without market management approval.
- All vendors must be able to provide a 2019 Florida Resale Certificate for Sales Tax.
Please visit Suntan Art Center for more information and to apply to be a vendor at the Pass-a-Grille Art Market.
MORE FROM MY SITE
BY SHEILA COWLEY | CALL TO ARTISTS