Deadline: July 25
The Florida Holocaust Museum in downtown St. Petersburg is seeking a full-time education professional to coordinate and facilitate programs and resources for educators and students throughout the state of Florida.
The Associate Educator will:
- Work closely with the Curator of Education & Director of Research, Museum Outreach Educator and the Museum’s curatorial and education staff to coordinate and present historically accurate and highly engaging on- and off-site programs that help Florida educators meet the Holocaust Education Mandate as well as state and national curriculum standards
- Assist with developing collaborative partnerships with teachers and administrators in multiple school districts
- Assist with scheduling and facilitating workshops and presentations across Florida
- Assist with Speak Up, Speak Now!® program for middle school students
- Work with public, private and religious schools
A detailed job description and application instructions can be found at flholocaustmuseum.org/about/employment.