Creative Pinellas has launched a new video platform to showcase
Artists, Arts Organizations and Arts and Culture experiences in Pinellas County.
Arts In features and promotes all types of arts and culture video content from all genres of Pinellas County Creatives. Arts In has a categorized interface that will be accessed on Creativepinellas.org, utilizing YouTube and Facebook to host content and will credit all produced video content to the artists in descriptions and when sharing.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO SUBMIT TO ARTS IN?
- The Submission process is for one piece of content, with a max of 1 GB. You can also submit a link to a video you currently have on YouTube.
- We will ask for the following info so that your creativity is identified on Arts In – we want people to know about you.
- Name of Artist(s)/Arts Organization/Company
- Name of Content
- Short Description – 1 sentence
- Description of content/service
- Hash Tags – 3 max
- Social Media/Website Links
- We review each submission based on the Arts In Guidelines, so be sure to read those as we will ask for your agreement when you fill out your submission.*
- Once you submit your materials and you have questions, please connect at firstname.lastname@example.org
|5-15 mins of content||$35|
|16-60 mins of content||*up to $75|
|In an effort to highlight the diverse range of Pinellas County Artists, not every video submitted to Arts In will be approved. Please read the Arts In Guidelines in advance.