An Update from Creative Pinellas on the Arts Catalyst Grant
Everything Your Organization Needs to Know About the Arts Catalyst Grants
The Creative Pinellas ArtsCatalyst Grant was created to make it possible for young people in Pinellas County (age 5 – 18) to have great arts and cultural experiences at Pinellas County area local summer camps. We anticipate being able to provide approximately 200 to 300 grants.
Qualified organizations in Pinellas County include non-profit arts organizations and community organizations, libraries and city or county program open to the public who offer arts programming. In order to be eligible, the program has to be primarily arts related – not simply have an arts component (theatre, dance, photography, music, etc.).
Although we would like to fund everybody who needs financial support and every eligible program, our funds are limited. Additionally, funding is based upon applicants selecting your organization’s camp. So, it is possible that some organizations may not receive funding, and not all organizations will receive the full funding – See full Guidelines.
A session is a single program where the same campers attend without new campers joining during that period of time. Typically, a session is 3-7 days long, with some exceptions. Sessions are NOT the entire summer. Sessions are not overnight. Each applicant can only receive a grant for one session.
DATES YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Applications open: March 2, 2020
- Applications close: June 30, 2020 – Applications will be accepted until funds are no longer available
- Campers must attend programs between June 1 and August 7, 2020
- Program must be completed by August 7, 2020
- Invoices due from Summer Camp providers – September 4, 2020
WHAT HAPPENS AS A CAMP PROVIDER:
- Sign up as a Provider as a 501c3, County or Government organization with a qualifying Arts Summer Camp Session
- We will send you a Digital Press Kit to promote the Arts Catalyst – Arts Summer Camp Grant
- Your Name and link will appear on the Arts Catalyst – Art Summer Camp Grant homepage –
- Applying campers may choose your organization and arts session
- Your Camp contact will receive an email when a camper has the Thumbs up for a grant, which will include:
- Camper’s Name
- Camper’s Contact Info
- Camper’s Camp Session Name and Date
- Connect with the Camper for Registration
- Creative Pinellas will confirm registration with you
- Camper attends the Arts Summer Camp Session
- You can choose to request funds for individual campers or multiple registrations at one time. All requests must be placed no later than September 4, 2020.
Creative Pinellas will not pay invoices or requests for funds until we either (a) have enough information regarding what is happening thissummer or (b) camp actually starts.
- A catalyst impact with an arts experience within our amazing community of youth within (Creative) Pinellas County