The Creative Pinellas ArtsCatalyst Grant was created to make it possible for young people in Pinellas County (ages 5 – 18) to have great arts and cultural experiences at Pinellas County area local summer camps. We anticipate being able to provide approximately 200 to 300 scholarships.
WHO CAN APPLY
These scholarships are generally available to Pinellas County residents between the ages of 5 – 18 whose answer is “Yes, I…” to any of the items on this list:
- Receive a free or reduced-cost school lunch
- Attend a school that is either “transitional” or “transformational” according to the Pinellas County School Board
- Attend a Title I school (check here: https://www.pcsb.org/Page/10735)
- Live in a foster or group home
- Am in the custody of the Department of Children and Families
- Receive a financial hardship tuition or scholarship
- Live in East Tarpon Springs, North Greenwood, Highpoint, Lealman Corridor or South St. Petersburg
We will provide complete information and guidelines when the grants launch on March 12. In the meantime, please mark your calendar to attend one of these informational meetings.
Tuesday, March 19, 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
Largo Central Park Performing Arts Center
105 Central Park Drive, Largo
Wednesday, March 20, 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
Tarpon Springs Heritage Museum
100 Beekman Lane, Tarpon Springs
Wednesday, March 27, 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
Childs Park Recreation & Fitness Center
4301 13th Avenue South, St.Petersburg
Thursday, March 28, 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
5175 45th Street North, St. Petersburg
Attendance at one of the meetings is encouraged but not required in order to apply for the grant.
As the County’s Local Arts Agency, Creative Pinellas and the programs we deliver are funded by the Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners, Visit St Petersburg / Clearwater, the State of Florida, Department of State, Division of Cultural Affairs and by sales of the State of the Arts specialty license plate in Pinellas County.