Resources for Artists & Art Organizations
Creative Pinellas is committed to providing helpful information on resources available to help Pinellas County artists and art organizations sustain themselves and their businesses during the Coronavirus crisis.
HOUSING, ADULT EMERGENCY FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE (211 Tampabay Cares)
UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE (Florida Reemployment Assistance Program)
Florida Department of Health – Pinellas County http://pinellas.floridahealth.gov/
Free Clinic: Clearwater https://www.clearwaterfreeclinic.org/
Free Clinic: St. Petersburg https://stpetersburgfreeclinic.org/
SNAP (FOOD STAMPS)https://www.myflorida.com/accessflorida/
Calvary Food Pantry (Clearwater) https://calvary.us/local-missions-hurting/
Feast Food Pantry (Palm Harbor) https://www.feastfoodpantry.com/
Helping Hands (Clearwater) https://www.countrysidecares.com/
Mattie Williams Neighborhood Center (Safety Harbor) mwnfc.org
RCS Food Bank (Clearwater) https://rcspinellas.org/
Somebody Cares Tampa Bay (Clearwater) https://www.sctb.org/
Tarpon Springs Shepard Center http://tscenter.org/
St. Petersburg Free Clinic (St. Pete) https://stpetersburgfreeclinic.org/
St. Vincent DePaul Cares (St. Pete) https://www.svdpsp.org/
CERF+ ‘s emergency relief grants related to Covid-19 will focus on those infected with the virus that require intensive medical care. https://cerfplus.org/get-relief/apply-for-help/craft-emergency-relief-fund/
The Haven Foundation provides financial assistance up to $10,000 to artists who have a health crisis. http://www.thehavenfdn.org/guidelines/
Arts Relief Fund
A consortium of funders has announced the creation of the Artist Relief Fund, a $10 million national emergency relief fund for artists and creative workers that will provide $5,000 no-strings-attached grants. It is intended for anyone who earns income from their creative or artistic practice and who has also been affected by COVID-19.
To be eligible for a relief grant, applicants must be:
- Practicing artists able to demonstrate a sustained commitment to their work, careers, and a public audience;
- Experiencing dire financial emergencies due to the COVID-19 pandemic;
- 21 years of age or older;
- Able to receive taxable income in the U.S. (e.g. citizen, green card holder, and/or permanent resident who can provide a W9 and SSN or ITIN);
- Residing and working in the U.S. for the last two years;
- Not a full-time employee, board member, director, officer, or immediate family member of any of the coalition partners;
- Not previously awarded a relief grant from this fund.
Please note that the Artist Relief coalition partners will make final eligibility determinations as needed. Learn more by reviewing this FAQ. To apply, click below.