Deadline: July 31 at 5 p.m.
The Shore Acres Civic Association, Inc. (SACA) is hosting a contest for logo design for the Shore Acres neighborhood of North St. Petersburg.
The selected artist will create the logo for a community of approximately 2200 homes and receive a $750 award.
Shore Acres is a safe, coastal, boating, family-friendly and caring community with beautiful wildlife and sunsets set in an eclectic gathering of homes.
1. The logo should be eye-catching, but professional.
2. The logo must say somewhere on it “Shore Acres.”
3. It must also look good in color and in black & white.
4. The logo will be used on our new recreation center, public signs, T-shirts, website, letterhead.
The following are rules and guidelines for the contest:
1. The contest is free to enter and open to the public with no age limit or restrictions. If you are under the age of 18 years and selected as the winner, you and your guardian will need to release the work of art to SACA.
2. Submissions should provide a clean logo (jpg or EPS format) in at least 300 dpi.
3. Unless you are selected as the winner, all works of art will remain the property of the author. By submitting the work of art to SACA, you give SACA an unrestricted license to reproduce the work for purposes of this contest, promoting the contest and providing a historical collection of the works displayed during the contest.
4. The selected winner must release all rights of the work to SACA prior to receiving any prize money. If rights are not transferred, the second-place winner will be selected.
5. SACA will display its current logo as a potential winner of the logo contest.
6. SACA reserves the right to determine how and when the winner will be selected. SACA estimates that a winner will be selected by September 30.
7. SACA reserves the right to change these rules, including deadlines to submit entries.
8. Logos must not contain any copyrighted material. If selected, you must sign an acknowledgment that your logo does not contain copyrighted materials.
9. We will notify all finalists of the logo party and encourage participants to attend.
Email submissions to email@example.com.
MORE FROM MY SITE
BY SHEILA COWLEY | CALL TO ARTISTS
BY SHEILA COWLEY | JOBS