Administrative and Marketing Coordinator
POSITION TITLE: Administrative and Marketing Coordinator
REPORTS TO : Executive Director of Creative Pinellas
APPLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Administrative and Marketing Coordinator will provide administrative support to Creative Pinellas operations and programs and to the executive director, Board and staff. This position is responsible for the creation and execution of procedures that incorporate best practices for organizational excellence and electronic marketing communications.
The Administrative and Marketing Coordinator helps ensure that Creative Pinellas operates in an efficient and effective manner both internally and in relation to the community we serve. The position will primarily focus on the day-to-day activities and events including handling mail and emails, answering phones, providing information to and greeting and directing visitors at the office and at events, managing schedules and calendars, coordinating and providing information about Creative Pinellas events, classes, programs and rental spaces and other typical administrative functions. It will also support the marketing of events, activities and classes, including mailing, emailing and other communications, assisting in the execution of Creative Pinellas’ social media programs and supporting the digital content manager in maintaining and improving Creative Pinellas digital properties. Some evening and weekend work may be required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer phones and greet guests at the Creative Pinellas office.
- Coordinate Board and committee meeting calendars and develop and maintain an overall organizational calendar and standardized process for updating.
- Assist in maintaining Executive Director’s calendar and schedule appointments.
- Assist in drafting and handling correspondence as needed, keeping the flow of communication between the staff, the Board and various stake-holders open and continuous.
- Research and coordinate information as needed and prepare graphic materials report and PowerPoint presentations.
- Assist in planning events and coordinating all logistic and equipment needs, managing guest lists, payments and registration, and attending events as necessary including workshops, meet-ups, and other activities.
- Light bookkeeping and financial reporting and generating paperwork necessary to ensure all bills are paid on time.
- Organize, archive and maintain organizational documents such as minutes, budgets, reports, policies and procedures, etc. in a shared drive/cloud environment.
- Schedule committee and Board meetings and maintain conference room, facility and conference call schedules and prepare materials for meetings.
- Maintain office supplies inventory, place and expedite orders, verify receipts, and request payments.
- For our arts-business incubator, coordinate sub-lease activities and procedures, develop, organize and execute program for managing the relationships with our sub-leases, tracking paperwork, payments, keys, etc. Prepare monthly summaries, renewal information, letters, etc.
- Other administrative functions as required.
In partnership with the Executive Director, Community Engagement Director, Digital Content Manager, and marketing contractor, assist in the tactical execution of the marketing plan.
- Develop, maintain and distribute a monthly marketing calendar
- Create and distribute email marketing blasts to our mailing list and social media monthly calendar, as needed.
- Develop a ticket program or form for requesting email blasts, updates to the website or specific social media posts and upload social media posts (graphics and text) to social media outlets.
- Distribute press releases.
- Upload images and text to website creativepinellas.org.
- Prepare web pages as requested.
- Other marketing coordination functions as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Ability to complete job duties and assignments in an efficient and timely manner. Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team. Ability to solve problems in a variety of situations. Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and other typical business software. Research writing, data-entry and interpersonal skills a must. Knowledge of content management software preferred and experience with budgeting helpful. Excellent communication and organizational skills. Ability to work a flexible schedule and additional hours as business necessitates.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and TRAINING:
Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree with two to three years of experience in an admin or coordinator role.
Preferred: Liberal Arts Degree with courses in art, arts management, project management. Experience working in a nonprofit, arts, media or other innovative industry. Mad Internet and social media skills and a love for making things run/work smoothly.
To apply, send a cover letter, resume and three recommendations to email@example.com