City of Oldsmar – Internship Opportunity
The City of Oldsmar seeks an intern to start immediately to support our Marketing and Communication efforts.
Hours are flexible, and the intern will be compensated.
We are looking for a qualified individual that possesses the following:
- Knowledge of accepted concepts and practices of social media
- Knowledge in the areas of photography, graphics, and computers, including Adobe CS software.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Ability to communicate in writing and orally
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
Some of the tasks will include:
- Assist with various ongoing projects within the department
- Photographing special events
- Initiate creative briefs and assist in graphic developments
- Hands-on social media management of City Social media accounts
- Update marketing plans
- Website development and updates
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- High school diploma
- Current enrollment or completion of course work focusing on digital media to include marketing, social media, digital and print design and journalism
Please submit a resume to DPauley@myoldsmar.com for consideration.
MORE FROM MY SITE
BY SHEILA COWLEY | JOBS